Product Features and Details
Prototype: German Railroad, Inc. (DB AG) class 147 electric locomotive (TRAXX AC 3 LM) and without flex panels. Built by Bombardier as a regular production locomotive from the TRAXX 3 type program. Road number 147 009-5. The locomotive looks as it did starting in December 2016.
The electric locomotive is constructed of metal and has a digital decoder and extensive sound functions. The locomotive has a special motor, centrally mounted. 4 axles powered through cardan shafts. Traction tires. The triple headlights and dual red marker lights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The headlights at Locomotive End 2 and 1 can be turned off separately in digital operation. When the headlights are off at both ends of the locomotive, then the double "A" light function is on at both ends. Maintenance-free warm white and red LEDs are used for the lighting. There are 2 mechanically working pantographs (no power pickup from catenary). Prototypical reproduction of the side surfaces.Length over the buffers 21.7 cm / 8-1/2".
- Modern Bombardier TRAXX 3 electric locomotive constructed of metal.
- Digital decoder and a variety of sound functions included.
- Version without flex panels on the sides of the locomotive.
This model can be found in an AC version in the Märklin H0 assortment under item number 36637.
- Era VI
- DCC decoder
- Digital decoder with up to 32 digitally controlled functions. The quantity depends on the controller being used.
- Sound effects circuit
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Triple headlights front and rear
- Metal locomotive frame and body
- With NEM coupler pocket and mechanism for close couplers