Product Features and Details
Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) class 24 steam passenger locomotive with a tender. Standard design locomotive with Wagner smoke deflectors. Locomotive road number 24 044. The locomotive looks as it did around 1957.
The locomotive has an mfx digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has a special motor in the boiler. 3 axles powered. Traction tires. The boiler is constructed of metal. The locomotive has a factory-installed 72270 smoke unit. The triple headlights change over with the direction of travel. They and the built-in smoke unit will work in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free, warm white LEDs are used for the lighting. There is a close coupling with a guide mechanism between the locomotive and the tender. There is a close coupler with an NEM pocket and a guide mechanism on the rear of the tender. There is a close coupler in an NEM pocket on the front of the locomotive.Length over the buffers 19.4 cm / 7-5/8".
- Locomotive includes an mfx decoder and a variety of sound functions.
- Detailed, affordable beginner's model.
- Era III
- DCC decoder
- Digital decoder with up to 32 digitally controlled functions. The quantity depends on the controller being used.
- Sound effects circuit
- Triple headlights front and rear that change over with the direction of travel
- Metal locomotive frame and boiler
- With NEM coupler pocket and mechanism for close couplers
- Märklin close couplers in standard pocket with guide mechanism.