Product Features and Details
Electric locomotive class 1041 of the Austrian Federal Railways. Epoch V.
Motor with flywheel. Drive on two axles. Four wheels have traction tyres. Coupler pocket according to NEM 362 standards with close coupling mechanism. LED-lighting white/red that change with the direction of travel.
AC model with digital decoder and digitally switchable sound and light functions as well as a buffer capacitor for an uninterruptible power supply.
* Model with rubber sealed front windows
* Without elevated decorative stripes
* Version with computer number and “Pflatsch”
* Freestanding handles partially made of metal
* With switchable cab lighting and high beam
* Sound in cooperation with Leosoundlab