Product Features and Details
Electric locomotive 193 318 of the Deutsche Bahn.
- Model exclusively available at ROCO
- DB Cargo locomotive in "Backbone" design
- Use in the international goods traffic
- Freestanding handrails, partially made of metal
- The headlights can be partially or entirely switched off with a DIP switch
Usually, the locomotives of the freight division of the Deutsche Bahn are painted red. As part of the "I am" series of the DB Cargo, they have recently become much more colourful. In July 2020, another Vectron multi-system locomotive of class 193 was provided with self-promotion surfaces. Since then, it has been running on European rails and turned heads with their design "I am the backbone of the economy". The Corona crisis also made it clear: Rail freight transport is, in fact, the backbone of the economy.
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Flywheel - yes
- Motor - 5-pole motor
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX22