Product Features and Details
Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) class 103.1 electric locomotive in a beige-crimson paint scheme.
Model: The locomotive is finely and extensively painted and lettered. It is equipped with the new generation motor (motor with a bell-shaped armature). Warm white LEDs are used for the lighting that changes over with the direction of travel. The skylights in the engine room have window inserts and the engine room is lit. Both trucks powered. The locomotive has a concealed switch for the working catenary operation. Length over the buffers 88 mm / 3-1/2".
- Extensive model redesign includes:
- New generation motor.
- Engine room skylights include window inserts and the engine room has warm white LED lighting.
The 87269 car set can be added to the 88544 locomotive for a prototypical train consist.
- Marklin exclusive special model - produced in a one-time series.
- Metal locomotive frame.
- Triple headlights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Built-in interior lighting.
- Power supply can be switched to operated from catenary.
- Era 4