Product Features and Details
z21®start Digital starter set: Locomotive class 221 and 4 piece set express train wagons ("Popfarben") of the Deutsche Bundesbahn, Epoch IV.
- 1 digitally controlled diesel locomotive class 221 (with DCC decoder) and light changeover that switches with the direction of travel. - 4-piece set express train wagons ("Popfarben"), 1 wagon with elctronic tail lighting.
- 1 z21®start*
- 1 FLEISCHMANN MULTIMAUS®
- 1 plug-in power supply
Tracks for an oval track layout with radius R1 and siding (5 x 9100, 3 x 9101, 1 x 9114, 8 x 9120, 1 x 9170, 1 x 9116), electrical connection elements. Dimensions of track layout: 96 cm x 40 cm
* The z21®start can be extended to a network compatible control center via WLAN package.
To benfit from all z21®start function options, just use one of the two variants:
- Use of the z21®-WLAN package (code 10814):
- Content: 1 preconfigured router + unlocking code
- If you already have got a router, the z21® activation code (Item 10818) is required.
- Content: 1 activation code. (Please note that extended network knowledge may be necessary for the activation.)
Information: For both variants a Windows PC or notebook as well as an existing Internet connection are necessary. Control via App or PC.
At the end of the 1960s, the DB was thinking about how it could give its vehicle fleet a modern and appealing look. So, from 1970 to 1974, the DB did experiments with new and brighter colours while the basic colour of the coach bodies always remained pebble gray. The roofs were painted in umbra gray. On top of the frame of most of the couchette coaches, there was one decorative stripe in pebble gray colour and another one in the colour that matched with the window band. The eye-catching coaches were given the popular name "Popwagen". Six different window colours were used, including decorative stripes on almost all types of the DB express train wagons.
|Number of driven axles
||3-headlight, alternating with direction|
|Length over buffer