Product Features and Details
Following the ceasefire of World War I and the large amount of damaged rolling stock, there was an increased demand for operable locomotives. The Badische State Railways consequently had 40 type P 8 locomotives built at the Maschinenbau-Gesellschaft Karlsruhe. The locomotives were stationed in Villingen, Mannheim and Karlsruhe and were given serial numbers from 1153 to 1192.
- Highly detailed boiler and cab interior.
- Model equipped with a load sensing digital decoder and sound module.
- 5 pole motor with flywheel.
- NEM coupler pockets with close coupler mechanism on rear.
- Bi-directional LED headlights in front and rear.