Product Features and Details
Prototype: In 1902 the Prussian P4 was delivered to the K.P.E.V. for the first time. With a top speed of 90 km/h it was ideal for the fast passenger traffic. It was only after approx. 1948 that the last locomotives were decommissioned.
- Equipped with built-in
- Load-regulated digital decoder
- Ex-works with model-oriented sound
- Drive on two axles in the tender and via cardan shaft on both axles.
- Clutch shooting after NEM 362 with KK-kinematics.
- Two top illumination with the direction alternating.