Product Features and Details
Ge 4/4 I of the Rhaetian Railway
Reissue of the Ge 4/4 I 601-610 in its most recent version with additional tail lights (without function) before their modernization with conversion of the driver's cab with the prototype. Now with revised chassis.
The newly announced models of the Ge 4/4 I are supplied by BEMO with the following details:
- redesign of the die-cast chassis and gearbox
- replica of the engine room equipment
- suspension packs mounted on the chassis
- digital interface MTC21 (NEM660)
- LED headlight 3 + 1 white
- LED Driver's cab lighting (digitally switchable)
- Digital version with curve sound
- 5-pole motor
- Drive and current consumption of all four axles
- Brake hoses, heating clutches and handlebars are included for self-assembly
- can be retraced to H0e (exchange wheelset optionally available)
- Vehicle weight: approx. 250 gr.